Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Soup


I found a recipe blog that I'm really enjoying (www.joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com) and found this winner on it!  It was really delicious!  Richard really liked it until the after math.  He was raving about it while eating it and then when he was done said it left him feeling a little to acidic.  I didn't feel it, so I'd like someone else to try it and tell me what they think.  You can find the recipe here -> http://joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2010/11/cheesy-spinach-lasagna-soup.html

Comment when you try it and tell me what you think!!  :)

P.S. We don't like sausage around here, so we just substituted it for ground beef instead, leaving it in bigger chunks.

1 comment:

Tink said...

Looks yummy and way faster than real lasagna. I will definitely try this when the weather cool down and I don't mind slaving over a hot stove. Thanks for the recipe, I'll keep you posted.