Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Amanda's Cucumber Lime Punch



Also, at this little gathering, Amanda brought a punch that we all loved. She was gracious enough to pass along the recipe (and I really hope she doesn't mind me sharing it on the blog). It was very easy and looked quite elegant. It deserves a better fitting name than the one I gave it.

Cucumber Lime Punch

1 can limeade concentrate
1 2-liter bottle Sprite Zero
1-2 limes, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
lots of ice

Mix everything together in a punch bowl and save out some cucumbers so each glass gets at least one in the bottom. It looked liked English Cucumbers, but I could be wrong. Amanda if you read this, please correct me if I didn't get that right.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't think it matters what kind of cucumbers.

The concentrate is actually limeade concentrate. I'm not sure if there's a difference between lime concentrate and limeade concentrate, but I used the limeade concentrate.

Jenni said...

Licucade.

Or Limumberade.

Or Culimade.

Or Green Fizzy Drink with Veggies.

That one is sure to win over the kids.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Limumberade. That it!