Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake


This was awesome. After I tried it I had to take a picture to post on the blog because I loved it.

Here it is:

Fry:
1/2 chopped onion
1 T butter


Wisk in a bowl:
2 eggs
1 1/4 C Milk
1 t italian seasoning
1/4 t crushed red pepper
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper

Add:
2 c chopped, cooked chicken
2 c monterey jack cheese (about 8oz)
1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered (I chopped mine up fairly small
because of the kids)
1 10-oz frozen shinach, thawed and well drained
1/2 c oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped (I used dried because it's what I
had and it worked great)
1/8 c parmesan cheese
8 oz package bow tie pasta, cooked, and onion

Put in baking dish and bake 20 min, covered on 350

Combine:
1/8 c parmesan cheese
1/2 c soft bread crumbs
1 T melted butter

Sprinkle over pasta

Bake uncovered 10 min or until golden


It sounds like a lot of work but it really wasn't that bad.
Yummy Yummy

2 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Mmmm...sounds wonderful! I love one dish meals.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

I would think this dish would make a great frozen meal...hmmm, I'll have to try it.