Thursday, January 24, 2008

Easy

I seem to be developing a pattern of only eating the meals that are really easy and usually only require a few ingredients. It happens to be an added bonus if they are really good. Well I found one!! This recipe probably makes about enough for 3 adults.

Ingredients:
2 cans of Cr of Mush/Chick soup
1/2 pkg of Cream Cheese
1/2 package of Italian dressing (more or less)
1 -1 1/2 C Milk
3 large chicken breasts (I usually use the frozen kind in the big packages that are huge, so if you are buying them fresh I would say use 4)

You mix the milk, soup,dressing , and cr. cheese together (you will need to soften the cheese) ub a small bowl. Pour a small layer into the bottom of your crock pot. Cut your chicken breasts in halfs or even thirds and layer them in your crock pot alternating gravy and chicken. Cook on High for 4 hrs or low for 7-8. Eat over rice or potatoes...I think even pasta would be good for this dish.

Very easy, very good, yummy even when leftovers.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

We had this for dinner tonight. (Yeah, I'm a sucker for anything that has "easy" in the title.)

It was a great meal, and I really liked the flavor. I used one can of each of the soups. I also used chicken tenders (boneless, not breaded) and just put them in the crockpot frozen. 4 hours on high. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Thanks for the new dinner recipe!

Preds Girl said...

I found your blog from my friend Gina's blog, and I love it! I love getting kitchen tips and yummy recipes! Thanks for sharing!

I love this recipe! I have been using it for a few years now and each time I make it, my friends go crazy for more and always want the recipe.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Well, Preds girl, welcome to our blog. Glad you are finding things worthwhile!