Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cheesy "Cluck" Bake

So I've been making this on a regular basis for my family and they seriously love it. Rissie can't get enough and Jon always gives me those "I love you!" eyes. Who can resist that? Anyway, every time I make it I remember Carillisa saying that her family didn't care for it at all and that she likely won't be making it again for her them. So, I post this in an effort to persuade you, Carillisa, to give it another chance. Maybe you added 2 cups of dry rice and not cooked rice. :) Hah ha. Not likely, but hey, I guess I just want you to love it as much as we do.

1 comment:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Okay, I think I give it another try, adding extra sauce maybe. I could very easily have just done something wierd to it. We all know I am not the greatest at actually sticking to the recipe!

I'll let you know what I think.