Monday, April 7, 2008

www.Spoil The Cook.com

I came across another fun website. It is for one of my favorite stores. I got my Bosch here and attended cooking classes. They carry good quality kitchen supplies as well as some food storage items. And, FYI, I buy my parchment sheets here and I love them! They are pre-cut to size so I don't have to guess with the parchment rolls.

Locally, we seem to have run out of candy making stores. Shepherd's used to be big, but they have quit selling a lot of the candy making items. I was happy to discover that Bosch Kitchen Center has starting carrying a lot of those items Shepherd's used to. So, check it out, but be warned. It is a highly addictive store.

Anyway, here's the link: (I am posting it on the sidebar in case it doesn't post correctly).

www.spoilthecook.com

No comments: