Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jenny's Curry Chicken

This was great. My whole family enjoyed it. I followed the recipe exactly, including the onions, and still thoroughly enjoyed it. We had it for leftovers for lunch and it was still great. Although, I only cooked two cups of prepared rice (which is plenty for my family), but to finish the rest of the leftovers I'll need to make a second batch.
This is a very mild curry flavor so for you who many not know or aren't a fan, this is a good one to sample. Todd's Curry Chicken and Potatoes is a very different version of curry, a little stronger curry and sweeter, but still a great one as well. Tortilla's make such an easy meal, especially here, so I like Todd's curry for the convenience, but I think I prefer the combination of curry and rice better.

1 comment:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

We also tried this recipe and loved it...in fact, maybe I'll make it for dinner tonight. You just got me in the mood. And if you're ever interested, I finally posted a link to the Naan Indian Bread that is very easy and goes with this dish quite nicely.