Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bagel Sandwiches

I just made Becky's Turkey Bagel Sandwiches. They were yummy! Todd said, "This is just delicious honey, thank you." So thank you Becky. One side note is that I couldn't finish mine because it was so big. Todd happily finished it for me. Another thing is that it was a little slippery and was hard to keep stacked. I think next time I will put the tomato under the cheese to hold it down and then I only have to worry about the lettuce and turkey slipping (I sadly didn't have avocado.)

3 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Yum! Thanks for all the food reviews. I love them!

DeAnna said...

I had them too and Andrew liked them a lot also! I have really loved this book.

Becky said...

Thanks. I know what you mean about the slipperiness. I have tried it with the cheese over the tomato and that works fine. Although, it does make the bagel a little soggy, which isn't that big of a deal. I just prefer the slippery over soggy :) .