Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Duck


I can't post on Tiffany's either.

On Saturday Andrew went hunting with his brothers and they got only 3 duck, but that was enough for us to try a new dish we got from our friends Brittany and Blair. You marinate your duck overnight in Italian Dressing and then wrap it with Bacon, stick a toothpick through it and then BBQ. I am a skeptic and I have to say that I really liked them and between the two of us Andrew and I both at 3 duck and a whole package of bacon. For the brave, we may make some for the reunion as part of one of our meals. mmmm mmmm

2 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Wow! I am always so impressed with your bravery. I must say, that I am not quite as willing. However, if you made it for the reunion, I'd like to try it. I have heard duck is actually pretty good.

Becky said...

I'm game (get it? ha ha)

Fancier restaraunts serve duck...I may have tried some before at a wedding or something, but I don't remember. I'll be curious to try some again.